Welcome Kennedy Families!
Kennedy Middle School PTA promotes the welfare of our students, their families to raise the quality for the Kennedy experience for all students. Many research studies show that when parents get involved, children do better in school. KMS PTA will help you stay connected throughout the school year. Our support of this award-winning middle school is a key component to its success
Can you help? We need volunteers help for the Fall Festival, Dances and Socials, SpringFest, and Graduation Celebration. It’s a great way to connect with other parents, stay connected to the school and your child’s Kennedy activities. Sign up here.
Mark Your Calendars!
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 – First Day of School!
- Friday, August 31, 2018, 8:45 am – 9:30 am – Principal’s Coffee
- Sept. 17-20 – Kennedy Book Fair. Please stay tuned for volunteering oopportunitie for this event
- Friday, September 28th – Fall Festival
- Other events from district calendar
2018-2019 PTA Board Slate
The PTA Nominating Committee has nominated the following individuals for the 2018-2019 PTA Board and Committee Chairs. Election will be held at the April Association meeting.
- President – Vidya Sinha
- Executive VP – Jerry Liu
- Secretary – Ally Huang
- Treasurer – Mary Ann Kimm
- Auditor – David Ouyang
- Historian – Paige Zhang
- Parliamentarian – Savithri Jasti
- Hospitality Chair – Adrianna Pappas
- Communications Chair – Vinita Singh
- Direct Donations Chair – Betty Liu
- Membership/Volunteer Chair – Savithri Jasti
Direct Donation Campaign
This year we ask that you continue to show your support by making a tax-deductible donation to the Kennedy Direct Donation Campaign. All proceeds are used to enrich the educational experience for Kennedy students.
Donations may be made online using the form below. Remember, all donations are tax deductible, and 100% of the money raised is used to enrich the education experience for Kennedy students.
Corporate match is a great way to increase the impact of your donation. Please investigate corporate match opportunities with your employer’s HR department and if you need help contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org