The Kennedy PTA Board
Charter: We, the KMS PTA Board, work with the Principal and Teachers at Kennedy Middle School to identify and drive parent-teacher activities that enhance the Kennedy students’ experience. We’re elected annually at the end of the school year and we strive for multi-year involvement for better continuity.
Kennedy PTA Exec Board 2019-2020
- President: Xi Cheng
- Executive VP: Jerry Liu
- Secretary: Ally Huang, Sharath Ramaswamy
- Treasurer: Indu Karthik
- Auditor: David Ouyang
- Historian: Paige Zhang
- Parliamentarian: Leena Borle
Kennedy PTA Executive Committee:
- Direct Donation: Vidya Murthy, Qinfang Sun
- Communications: Vinita Singh
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jian He
- Hospitality: Sandy Baba, Lakshmi Chamarthy
PTA Board Meetings: The PTA Board meets on the second Monday of each month, at 6:00 PM in the CLC , or on videoconference. In these meetings the PTA Board discusses and votes upon the PTA issues of the day. All PTA Members are welcome to attend to observe and participate.