The theme for the Reflections contest this year was:
Congratulations to Kennedy Students who participated in the Kennedy PTA Reflections Program in the Fall of 2020! The following Kennedy Student entries advanced to the PTA Council level for the 2020-2021 PTA Reflections Program:
- Visual Arts: Alluring Heart – Kennedy Student “S.K.”
- Photography: I Matter – Kennedy Student “N.S.”
- Film: The Significance of Me! – Kennedy Student “H.R.”
- Literature: Small Actions of Greater Kindness– Kennedy Student “S.N.”
- Dance Choreography: Powerful Energy – Kennedy Student “A.Y.”
Thank you to all of the participants who used their creativity and thinking skills for their entries! We had a total of 12 entries and everyone did a great job. Thank you also to the Judges!
Be prepared to come back to this page to participate next year. Do you enjoy art, music or dance? Do you have an interest in writing, producing films or taking photos? If any of your answers are “yes”, then be prepared in the Fall to unleash your inner artist and participate in the PTA Reflections contest! Standby for the new Theme in the Fall! You’ll be able to choose one of the following areas that appeals to you to create art and express your thoughts:
Dear Parents and Teachers!
The National PTA’s Reflections program provides opportunities for recognition and access to the arts which boost student confidence and success in the arts and in life. Please come back to this page in the Fall and encourage your children and students to participate then! Visit the California PTA Reflections site here for more general information.
- Any question? Email email@example.com. Thank you!