Congratulations to the Kennedy Participants who advanced to the Council Level this year!! The Reflections theme was:
“I Will Change the World By…”
Congratulations to the following entries that have advanced to the Council level for the 2021-2022 PTA Reflections Program:
Visual Arts: “The little thing I chose” – Sooyoung C.
Photography: “Helping Others” – Tanisi R.
Film: “The Magic of a Carrot”– Jonathan H.
Literature: “She Changed the World”– Aaryan S.
Also thank you to Alice, Yejin, Aric, Chole, Evan, Harshita, and Sonali who used their creativity and thinking skills for their entries! We have a total of 11 entries and everyone did a great job. Thank you also to the judges!
P.S., for a historical perspective, Kennedy students have participated for many years in the Reflections program. Those who participated last fall (school year 2020-2021) and dvanced to the PTA Council level include:
- Visual Arts: Alluring Heart – Kennedy Student “S.K.”
- Photography: I Matter – Kennedy Student “N.S.”
- Film: The Significance of Me! – Kennedy Student “H.R.”
- Literature: Small Actions of Greater Kindness– Kennedy Student “S.N.”
- Dance Choreography: Powerful Energy – Kennedy Student “A.Y.”