The Reflections theme this year is:
“I Will Change the World By…”
Do you enjoy art, music or dance? Do you have an interest in writing, producing films or taking photos? If any of your answers are “yes”, then unleash your inner artist and participate in the PTA Reflections contest! The theme is “I Will Change the World By…” Choose one of the following areas that appeals to you to create art and express your thoughts:
Dear Parents and Teachers!
The National PTA’s Reflections program provides opportunities for recognition and access to the arts which boost student confidence and success in the arts and in life. Please encourage your children and students to participate!
Please submit this form along with your entry by Friday October 15, 2021.
Visit the California PTA Reflections site here for more general information, and if you have any questions please email email@example.com. Thank you!
For a historical perspective, congratulations to the Kennedy students who participated last fall (school year 2020-2021). The following students advanced to the PTA Council level last year:
- Visual Arts: Alluring Heart – Kennedy Student “S.K.”
- Photography: I Matter – Kennedy Student “N.S.”
- Film: The Significance of Me! – Kennedy Student “H.R.”
- Literature: Small Actions of Greater Kindness– Kennedy Student “S.N.”
- Dance Choreography: Powerful Energy – Kennedy Student “A.Y.”