The PTA helps fund student enrichment at Kennedy,
Thanks to your Donations!
The PTA uses the proceeds from parent donations and other fund-raising activities to fund enrichments to the educational experience for Kennedy students. We consider helping out with anything that enhances, improves or nurtures academic development, social-emotional-attitudinal development, specific skills, or the desire to learn/create by many of the students at Kennedy, consistent with the District’s Academic Performance Standards.
Programs that the PTA has helped with:
• Student activities grant, Student assemblies, Student store
• Fall Festival, Spring Festival
• 6th grade social, 7th and 8th grade dance, Graduation
• Parent education
• Principal’s coffee, Teacher’s Appreciation events
• Teacher grant/Professional development
• Technology, Enrichment programs
• Emergency preparedness
Please donate/join now using this online Membership/Donation Form. While making your tax-deductible direct donation, we hope you join the PTA if you haven’t already. 100% of donations are used to enrich the education experience for Kennedy students. This year, due to Covid-19, it’s much more preferable to use the online form so we’ll get your info instantly and more accurately. The online form includes an option for a Print Form/printed check if needed.